Dec 5, 2011

Too Much Avett...If that's possible.










Music: In Your Light by Timothy Seth Avett as Darling
Two back-to-back nights of Avett Brothers shows. In Milwaukee. It was such an unbelievable weekend. Got to see the ever-hospitable Chris for another weekend of fun, and got to see a couple more of my Milwaukee people. Carolyn came up for the show on Saturday, which was so fun to finally experience one of our favorite bands together.

I was in ecstasy at these shows. If you know me, you know my two favorite things are the Avett Brothers and photography. This was my first show of theirs that I was able to bring my camera. And I was so happy. Ask Chris or Carolyn--they'll tell you. 

I might put more up from this show some other time. It was so hard to pick just a few. 

Posts will likely increase as finals approach.  Best wishes.

No comments:

Post a Comment