Jun 1, 2012

First of Many

|| Music: Easy As All That -- Miniature Tigers ||

Got back from Europe on Monday. I was planning on returning on June 21st, but ended up cutting my traveling short and returning after I finished the class due to both my mom's parents passing away. Last spring I did a project for Photo 2 project on them/their house, which I think I will post at a later date.

For now, I'll begin the slow and hopefully steady endeavor of posting pictures from Venice, Florence, Rome, Sienna, Basel, Ronchamp, Paris, and Amsterdam. Slow and steady.

Also, there is no way the sequencing will be in anyway either 1) linear or 2) sensical.

In light of how incredibly overwhelming the task of choosing is proving, I will begin with our fearless leaders: Harris, Burt, and Hoff.





 









1 comment: